KITKAT CHOCOLATORY




The KITKAT CHOCOLATORY offers a premium chocolate experience where you can purchase handcrafted chocolates with exclusive flavours, as well as adding your personal touch to the packaging.


The KITKAT CHOCOLATORY is located in Melbourne Central:




'Create your break'




The KITKAT bar creation process was certainly fascinating. I had the privilege to work with chef Connie to create our one of a kind KITKAT. 

To start off with personalising your own KIT KAT, you can choose the type of chocolate (white, milk or dark) and then choose 3 ingredients from a myriad of 16 premium ingredients including salted caramel, coconut macaroons, pretzels, peppermint etc.

Lastly, to touch up the custom made gift, you can choose from a range of specially designed packages, as well as having your own name printed on the box. 

After a few hours,  you will receive a text notifying me that your custom made KIT KAT is ready to go !! ahh yes! 



My hands-on experience with KITKAT CHOCOLATORY 


1. Choosing the 3 ingredients in your KITKAT

I decided to go with white chocolate with dried Hibiscus, raspberries and roasted Hazelnuts. 




2. Fill in the chocolate bar mold with your type of chocolate
3. Press in the wafers

4. Sprinkle your favourite ingredients 

5. Ready for collection 





For all you chocolate lovers out there, I highly recommend visiting the KITKAT CHOCOLATORY for a life changing experience! 



SHOP 58, GROUND FLOOR MELBOURNE CENTRAL 
Cnr La Trobe & Swanston st, Melbourne VIC 3000

MONDAY: 10AM - 7PM 
TUESDAY10AM - 7PM 
WEDNESDAY10AM - 10PM 
THURSDAY10AM - 9PM 
FRIDAY10AM - 9PM
SATURDAY10AM - 7PM 

SUNDAY10AM - 7PM


xx Molly 



41 comments

  1. That sounds amazing! It makes your Kit Kat even more fancy and gorgeous!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Violette! You need to try them out!! x

      Delete
  2. yummmm i need to try this!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tour and chocolate is my biggest guilty pleasure! YUUMY

    XO, Yasmin
    http://www.iamyasmin.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place seems amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    xx

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog Claire x

      Delete
  5. Omg I didn't know this place existed! Love Kit Kats! Just a bit of a long way to come from England! X

    www.hollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope a KITKAT chocolatory opens up in England :) x

      Delete
  6. Wow, this place looks so cool!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this looks like such a dream! I love kit kat so much!!! Now I want to go to Melbourne just for that!!! haha

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to Melbourne and i'll take you there haha x

      Delete
  8. OMG! This is so nice!
    I wish I could visit a place like this!

    -JarOfSweeets-
    http://www.jarofsweeets.com/sweeets/travel-essentials
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwFiBVNSnacfXubCZHJxeHQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Hope they open one up in your area! x

      Delete
  9. This sounds super amazing! Would love to make my own Kit Kat chocolate bar :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so cool! And yummy!

    xx Nicole
    http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! You should definitely try it out! x

      Delete
  11. OHMYGOD I WANT TO GO SO BAD! this place actually looks insane, I'd fall in love so hard. I might go to Melbourne just to go here haha.

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH COME TO MELB JUST FOR THE KITKAT !X

      Delete
  12. Ah wish I could go here! Gorgeous photos!
    xo.
    Taylor
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually had a friend who tried to 'troll' me by adding the worst ingredients to the kit kat for my birthday present, including chilli. BUT IT STILL TASTED AMAZING. I wouldn't even have known that he was trying to play a joke on me until he told me.

    Maria
    www.atlasofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I didn't know they had these like this! That's so cool!
    Perfect for Valentine's Day coming up soon too!

    Sincerely Miss J
    www.sincerelymissj.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg, you are so lucky! That looks angelical! And it must taste even better!

    xo,
    sara

    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg looks heavenly, need to visit this ASAP!
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig